Canon PIXMA G7020 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA G7020 Printer Driver Download– Effectively eliminating the need for ink cartridge stacks, the PIXMA G7020 MegaTank Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon uses an integrated ink tank system that makes refilling much simpler and provides an astounding 6000 black or 7700 color print on a fresh set of ink bottles. In addition, this model is equipped with a complete ink set and a pair of extra black ink bottles to get 12,000 more black prints.
The ink reservoir is easy to see, once it’s placed on the front of the G7020 so you can make sure you never run out of power. Of course, that isn’t all that this wireless-capable all-in-one can do because it is equipped with impressive printing, scanning and copying functions.
For printing, the G7020 uses a reliable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi which will produce sharp text and vivid images. The system also works quickly, with an identification speed of 13 black and 6.8 color ipm. Featuring a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet back paper tray, the printer is ready to do your large print jobs.
Users can also easily create borderless photos and work with a variety of standard media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5 “to 8.5 x 14”. Scanning and copying is possible by flatbed unit scanners that display an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp and detailed images. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity in addition to USB 2.0 adds to the potential of printers by supporting a variety of cellular printing protocols, including Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, and Canon’s own PRINT application.
- MegaTank’s integrated ink tank system eliminates cartridges and holds enough ink for up to 6000 black prints and 7700 colors. It even comes with a complete ink set and two extra black ink bottles, enough for 12,000 other black prints.
- The print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi is used to create sharp black documents and clear and detailed full-color images.
- Print speeds of up to 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color are available.
- Print photos without a 4 x 6 “limit in about 45 seconds.
- Cellular printing support includes Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Device Printing, and the Canon PRINT application.
- Flatbed scanner displays scanning documents whose resolution is 1200 x 2400 dpi up to 8.5 x 11.7 “
- Scanning features include Automatic Scan Mode, Document Deletion Reminder, network scan, wireless scan, scan to PC, scan to Canon
- PRINT application, and Multi-Page PDF.
- Copy the first time 22 seconds.
- Up to 99 copies can be produced at one time.
- Copying features include 4-on-1/2-on-1 copies, unlimited copies, manual 2-sided copies, Document Deletion Reminders, ID Card
- Copies, and standard copies.
- The black transmission speed of 3 seconds per page with 50 pages memory capacity
- Answering machine connectivity
- Caller rejection
- Check RX fax info
- Call search
- Duplex printing (fax image)
- Extra Fine Mode
- Re-enter fax number
- Fax reception rejected
- Memory transmission
- Call back
- Remote reception
- The transmission speed of approx. 3 seconds per black page and 60 seconds per color page
In the box
- PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Canon Wireless Printer
Canon PIXMA G7020 Printer Driver Download
- MacOS X
Canon PIXMA G7020 Drivers for Windows
Canon PIXMA G7020 Software for Windows
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
Canon PIXMA G7020 Software for MacOS
- macOS Sierra
- OS X El Capitan
- OS X Snow Leopard
- OS X Yosemite
- OS X Mountain Lion
- OS X Mavericks
- OS X Lion
Android, Mobile, Tablets
Download << — IJ Start Canon PIXMA G7020 Setup Android- Mobile- Tablets Drivers
Canon PIXMA G7020 Manuals Download
Download << — User Manual Download for Windows
Download << — User Manual Download for Macintosh